Introduction to Hand Lettering Workshop
This event is sold out, but you can register for our next event in the Cincinnati area on September 16.
Join Natalie of Natterdoodle for a PEN PARTY!
Do you love the look of hand lettering, but are not sure where to start? Natalie of Natterdoodle is here to help!
If you can write in cursive, or even if you can just print, OK, even if you can just hold a pen — you can get creative and develop a unique hand lettering style!
This pen party is a workshop with a focus on having a good time, embracing your creativity and familiarizing yourself with hand lettering basics.
Turn your ordinary handwriting into a creative, faux-ligraphy style all your own.
- Learn hand lettering lingo
- Learn the basic strokes of a playful script alphabet
- Practice strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
- Learn a hand lettering style that you can use with any pen in your drawer
- Create a small finished design to take home and pat yourself on the back; yay for you!
- Class includes demonstrations and practice time
- Each participant will receive a package of materials to keep including: a workbook, a set of lettering pens and a personalized thank you gift from the artist
- Participants may bring snacks and drinks to the pen party; BYOB is encouraged.
This workshop is recommended for beginners or those who just really love a BYOB pen party!
We'll party at The Turn, an incredible vintage warehouse in Newport, KY - just across the river from Cincinnati! The Turn is absolutely dreamy and we think you'll find it the most charming place to play with pens! This is our first workshop in Kentucky and we can't wait to get our letter on with you! SPACE IS LIMITED. Sign-up today!
*Due to the nature of this service, refunds are not available once your ticket has been purchased.