SOLD OUT! Our next Columbus event in September 7 at Art with Anna!
Intro to Creative Lettering with Natterdoodle
Aug. 6 | 1:00 - 3:00 pm at On Paper $65
Do you love the look of hand lettering, but are not sure where to start? Natalie of Natterdoodle is here to help! If you can write in cursive you can get creative and develop a unique hand lettering style. Embrace your handwriting (we promise it's not that bad!) and turn it into a creative lettering style unique to YOU!
This VERY small class (maximum 6 students) offers tons of hands on instruction with one of Columbus’ finest hand lettering artists. Don’t miss it!!
In this class you will:
- Turn your ordinary handwriting into a creative, faux-ligraphy style all your own
- Learn hand lettering lingo
- Introduction to basic strokes
- Practice basic strokes and movements to connect letters and make artful words
- Create a small finished design to take home
- Class includes demonstrations and practice time
- All materials are included: hand lettering markers, tools and worksheets for practice
- Take away bag including a selection of card stock and envelopes from On Paper (one of Natalie's personal favorite shops!)
- Receive 10% off at On Paper to shop the day of the class. Stock up on calligraphy items, papery lovelies and perhaps a necklace or 2! ;)
Grab your ticket now as this intimate setting has very limited seats (maximum 6).
This event will be held on Sunday, August 6, 2017, from 1 – 3 pm at On Paper
$65 Registration for this class is only available on natterdoodle.com
Maximum 6 students
Due to the nature of this service, refunds are not available once your ticket has been purchased.
TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE.